Re: [existlist] Re: Creating multiple streams of income

  • Jeff Cunningham
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 3, 2007
      Raul,
      Another great income producer is the Nigerian
      Scam Letter. You know the old my husband died and I
      need you to help me get the money out of the country
      idea. Just send me $2,500.00 cash in unmarked bills
      and I will email you a copy of it. Not. Your Rich
      Uncle ,Nasty

      http://affiliates-4-life.blogspot.com/2007/02/creating-multiple-
      > streams-of-income.html
      > >
      > > ---------------------------------Ruel, This is a
      > list concerned
      > with existentialism, modernism and is ill equipped
      > to deal with
      > monetary policy or even political theory. That is
      > why we have little
      > to talk about because everybody is busy protecting
      > their big wad of
      > the illusive sponduit. Perhaps you are looking for
      > the Adam Smith
      > site. As you must know he is dead but had some great
      > ideas. Why don't
      > you try and justify screwing people out of money.
      > Why don`t you get
      > a real job doing something useful. You know , useful
      > to somebody
      > besides your corrupted self .Send me a cheque.
      > Bill
      > removed]

      Get your own web address.
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 3, 2007
        --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, Jeff Cunningham
        <cactusrockranch@...> wrote:

        > Raul,
        > Another great income producer is the Nigerian
        > Scam Letter. You know the old my husband died and I
        > need you to help me get the money out of the country
        > idea. Just send me $2,500.00 cash in unmarked bills
        > and I will email you a copy of it. Not. Your Rich
        > Uncle ,Nasty
        >

        > --- bhvwd <v.valleywestdental@...> wrote:
        >
        > > --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, Ruel Yamas
        > > <ruelyamas@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Creating multiple streams of income The great
        > > thing about
        > > affiliate marketing is that you can subscribe to as
        > > many different
        > > affiliate marketing programs as you wish, all at the
        > > same time. When
        > > you develop a website to promote your different
        > > affiliate programs,
        > > you can do two things. Develop a website for each
        > > affiliate marketing
        > > program or lump all affiliate marketing programs in
        > > one website. The
        > > first option is ideal but difficult since aside from
        > > developing each
        > > site, you need to promote each site individually, do
        > > SEO activities
        > > for each one, etc. The 2nd option may be easier but
        > > it can suffer
        > > from lack of focus on your website. The 2nd option
        > > will make your
        > > site less appealing to customers since it will
        > > appear as a hodgepodge
        > > of links to them. It's a fine line to walk between
        > > having multiple
        > > streams of income and having too many affiliate
        > > programs. Let's take
        > > a look at the right way to handle this problem.
        > > >

        > http://affiliates-4-life.blogspot.com/2007/02/creating-multiple-
        > > streams-of-income.html
        > > >
        > > > ---------------------------------Ruel, This is a
        > > list concerned
        > > with existentialism, modernism and is ill equipped
        > > to deal with
        > > monetary policy or even political theory. That is
        > > why we have little
        > > to talk about because everybody is busy protecting
        > > their big wad of
        > > the illusive sponduit. Perhaps you are looking for
        > > the Adam Smith
        > > site. As you must know he is dead but had some great
        > > ideas. Why don't
        > > you try and justify screwing people out of money.
        > > Why don`t you get
        > > a real job doing something useful. You know , useful
        > > to somebody
        > > besides your corrupted self .Send me a cheque.
        > > Bill
        > > removed]
        > > >

        > As to male bonding, I will be entertaining captains and pirates
        tomorrow. You already identify friendly but you know I cannot verify
        those lists. As Bookdock has so rightly surmised, there is no surity,
        no ultimate number, just the void outside . Appoached it might
        repulse but meeting the savages is the jist of exploration. Bill