Re: Creating multiple streams of income

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 3, 2007
      --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, Ruel Yamas <ruelyamas@...> wrote:

      > Creating multiple streams of income The great thing about
      affiliate marketing is that you can subscribe to as many different
      affiliate marketing programs as you wish, all at the same time. When
      you develop a website to promote your different affiliate programs,
      you can do two things. Develop a website for each affiliate marketing
      program or lump all affiliate marketing programs in one website. The
      first option is ideal but difficult since aside from developing each
      site, you need to promote each site individually, do SEO activities
      for each one, etc. The 2nd option may be easier but it can suffer
      from lack of focus on your website. The 2nd option will make your
      site less appealing to customers since it will appear as a hodgepodge
      of links to them. It's a fine line to walk between having multiple
      streams of income and having too many affiliate programs. Let's take
      a look at the right way to handle this problem.
      > http://affiliates-4-life.blogspot.com/2007/02/creating-multiple-
      streams-of-income.html

      > ---------------------------------Ruel, This is a list concerned
      with existentialism, modernism and is ill equipped to deal with
      monetary policy or even political theory. That is why we have little
      to talk about because everybody is busy protecting their big wad of
      the illusive sponduit. Perhaps you are looking for the Adam Smith
      site. As you must know he is dead but had some great ideas. Why don't
      you try and justify screwing people out of money. Why don`t you get
      a real job doing something useful. You know , useful to somebody
      besides your corrupted self .Send me a cheque. Bill

    • Jeff Cunningham
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 3, 2007
        Raul,
        Another great income producer is the Nigerian
        Scam Letter. You know the old my husband died and I
        need you to help me get the money out of the country
        idea. Just send me $2,500.00 cash in unmarked bills
        and I will email you a copy of it. Not. Your Rich
        Uncle ,Nasty

        Get your own web address.
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 3, 2007
          --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, Jeff Cunningham
          <cactusrockranch@...> wrote:

          > Raul,
          > Another great income producer is the Nigerian
          > Scam Letter. You know the old my husband died and I
          > need you to help me get the money out of the country
          > idea. Just send me $2,500.00 cash in unmarked bills
          > and I will email you a copy of it. Not. Your Rich
          > Uncle ,Nasty
          >

          > --- bhvwd <v.valleywestdental@...> wrote:
          >
          > > --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, Ruel Yamas
          > > <ruelyamas@> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > Creating multiple streams of income The great
          > > thing about
          > > affiliate marketing is that you can subscribe to as
          > > many different
          > > affiliate marketing programs as you wish, all at the
          > > same time. When
          > > you develop a website to promote your different
          > > affiliate programs,
          > > you can do two things. Develop a website for each
          > > affiliate marketing
          > > program or lump all affiliate marketing programs in
          > > one website. The
          > > first option is ideal but difficult since aside from
          > > developing each
          > > site, you need to promote each site individually, do
          > > SEO activities
          > > for each one, etc. The 2nd option may be easier but
          > > it can suffer
          > > from lack of focus on your website. The 2nd option
          > > will make your
          > > site less appealing to customers since it will
          > > appear as a hodgepodge
          > > of links to them. It's a fine line to walk between
          > > having multiple
          > > streams of income and having too many affiliate
          > > programs. Let's take
          > > a look at the right way to handle this problem.
          > > >

          > http://affiliates-4-life.blogspot.com/2007/02/creating-multiple-
          > > streams-of-income.html
          > > >
          > > > ---------------------------------Ruel, This is a
          > > list concerned
          > > with existentialism, modernism and is ill equipped
          > > to deal with
          > > monetary policy or even political theory. That is
          > > why we have little
          > > to talk about because everybody is busy protecting
          > > their big wad of
          > > the illusive sponduit. Perhaps you are looking for
          > > the Adam Smith
          > > site. As you must know he is dead but had some great
          > > ideas. Why don't
          > > you try and justify screwing people out of money.
          > > Why don`t you get
          > > a real job doing something useful. You know , useful
          > > to somebody
          > > besides your corrupted self .Send me a cheque.
          > > Bill
          > > removed]
          > > >

          > As to male bonding, I will be entertaining captains and pirates
          tomorrow. You already identify friendly but you know I cannot verify
          those lists. As Bookdock has so rightly surmised, there is no surity,
          no ultimate number, just the void outside . Appoached it might
          repulse but meeting the savages is the jist of exploration. Bill