Creating multiple streams of income

  • Ruel Yamas
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2007
      Creating multiple streams of income The great thing about affiliate marketing is that you can subscribe to as many different affiliate marketing programs as you wish, all at the same time. When you develop a website to promote your different affiliate programs, you can do two things. Develop a website for each affiliate marketing program or lump all affiliate marketing programs in one website. The first option is ideal but difficult since aside from developing each site, you need to promote each site individually, do SEO activities for each one, etc. The 2nd option may be easier but it can suffer from lack of focus on your website. The 2nd option will make your site less appealing to customers since it will appear as a hodgepodge of links to them. It’s a fine line to walk between having multiple streams of income and having too many affiliate programs. Let’s take a look at the right way to handle this problem.
      http://affiliates-4-life.blogspot.com/2007/02/creating-multiple-streams-of-income.html

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 3, 2007
        --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, Ruel Yamas <ruelyamas@...> wrote:

        > Creating multiple streams of income The great thing about
        affiliate marketing is that you can subscribe to as many different
        affiliate marketing programs as you wish, all at the same time. When
        you develop a website to promote your different affiliate programs,
        you can do two things. Develop a website for each affiliate marketing
        program or lump all affiliate marketing programs in one website. The
        first option is ideal but difficult since aside from developing each
        site, you need to promote each site individually, do SEO activities
        for each one, etc. The 2nd option may be easier but it can suffer
        from lack of focus on your website. The 2nd option will make your
        site less appealing to customers since it will appear as a hodgepodge
        of links to them. It's a fine line to walk between having multiple
        streams of income and having too many affiliate programs. Let's take
        a look at the right way to handle this problem.
        > http://affiliates-4-life.blogspot.com/2007/02/creating-multiple-
        streams-of-income.html

        > ---------------------------------Ruel, This is a list concerned
        with existentialism, modernism and is ill equipped to deal with
        monetary policy or even political theory. That is why we have little
        to talk about because everybody is busy protecting their big wad of
        the illusive sponduit. Perhaps you are looking for the Adam Smith
        site. As you must know he is dead but had some great ideas. Why don't
        you try and justify screwing people out of money. Why don`t you get
        a real job doing something useful. You know , useful to somebody
        besides your corrupted self .Send me a cheque. Bill

      • Jeff Cunningham
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 3, 2007
          Raul,
          Another great income producer is the Nigerian
          Scam Letter. You know the old my husband died and I
          need you to help me get the money out of the country
          idea. Just send me $2,500.00 cash in unmarked bills
          and I will email you a copy of it. Not. Your Rich
          Uncle ,Nasty

          Get your own web address.
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 3, 2007
            --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, Jeff Cunningham
            <cactusrockranch@...> wrote:

            > Raul,
            > Another great income producer is the Nigerian
            > Scam Letter. You know the old my husband died and I
            > need you to help me get the money out of the country
            > idea. Just send me $2,500.00 cash in unmarked bills
            > and I will email you a copy of it. Not. Your Rich
            > Uncle ,Nasty
            >

            > --- bhvwd <v.valleywestdental@...> wrote:
            >
            > > --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, Ruel Yamas
            > > <ruelyamas@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > Creating multiple streams of income The great
            > > thing about
            > > affiliate marketing is that you can subscribe to as
            > > many different
            > > affiliate marketing programs as you wish, all at the
            > > same time. When
            > > you develop a website to promote your different
            > > affiliate programs,
            > > you can do two things. Develop a website for each
            > > affiliate marketing
            > > program or lump all affiliate marketing programs in
            > > one website. The
            > > first option is ideal but difficult since aside from
            > > developing each
            > > site, you need to promote each site individually, do
            > > SEO activities
            > > for each one, etc. The 2nd option may be easier but
            > > it can suffer
            > > from lack of focus on your website. The 2nd option
            > > will make your
            > > site less appealing to customers since it will
            > > appear as a hodgepodge
            > > of links to them. It's a fine line to walk between
            > > having multiple
            > > streams of income and having too many affiliate
            > > programs. Let's take
            > > a look at the right way to handle this problem.
            > > >

            > http://affiliates-4-life.blogspot.com/2007/02/creating-multiple-
            > > streams-of-income.html
            > > >
            > > > ---------------------------------Ruel, This is a
            > > list concerned
            > > with existentialism, modernism and is ill equipped
            > > to deal with
            > > monetary policy or even political theory. That is
            > > why we have little
            > > to talk about because everybody is busy protecting
            > > their big wad of
            > > the illusive sponduit. Perhaps you are looking for
            > > the Adam Smith
            > > site. As you must know he is dead but had some great
            > > ideas. Why don't
            > > you try and justify screwing people out of money.
            > > Why don`t you get
            > > a real job doing something useful. You know , useful
            > > to somebody
            > > besides your corrupted self .Send me a cheque.
            > > Bill
            > > removed]
            > > >

            > As to male bonding, I will be entertaining captains and pirates
            tomorrow. You already identify friendly but you know I cannot verify
            those lists. As Bookdock has so rightly surmised, there is no surity,
            no ultimate number, just the void outside . Appoached it might
            repulse but meeting the savages is the jist of exploration. Bill