Re: [existlist] Roadmap to Trading

  • Albert
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 31, 2007
      Never underestimate the stupidity of the average man.

      A.

      From: ruelyamas@...
      To: bugjuiceonline@yahoogroups.com; JakeGyllenhaal@yahoogroups.com;
      free-clipart@yahoogroups.com; hautezine@yahoogroups.com;
      Linda_Cardellini@yahoogroups.com; ufprecruitmentcenter@yahoogroups.com;
      cutehollywoodcouples@yahoogroups.com; horrorauthors@yahoogroups.com;
      CubeSphere@yahoogroups.com; mst3k@yahoogroups.com;
      howtowriteascreenplay@yahoogroups.com;
      saturdaynightlivefanclub@yahoogroups.com; martinepix@yahoogroups.com;
      theartofwriting@yahoogroups.com; michaelberginclub@yahoogroups.com;
      AustraliaTheWorldWordsmiths@yahoogroups.com;
      smartphonesmembers@yahoogroups.com; Royal_Bachelors@yahoogroups.com;
      existlist@yahoogroups.com;
      shirtlesshotmaleitaliancelebs1@yahoogroups.com;
      Final-Fantasy-VII@yahoogroups.com; BOYS-n-GIRLS@yahoogroups.com;
      parentsofpageantkids@yahoogroups.com; writing_online@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 18:35:49 -0800 (PST)
      Subject: [existlist] Roadmap to Trading

      Roadmap to Trading Trading, like anything in life, requires
      some work. You find what works for you and stick to it. I like to say
      trading is like running a marathon, it is a very long road, but one you
      will finish if the preparation is done. A sprinter finishes quickly and
      gets instant gratification for their efforts. Trading doesn’t work that
      way. There are no short cuts or ways to get around defining a plan that
      works for you.

      http://the-stock-exchange.blogspot.com/2007/01/roadmap-to-trading.html

      across the web, free AOL Mail and more.

      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 1, 2007
        > Never underestimate the stupidity of the average man.
        > A.

        Sometimes I forget that I am a cynic.

        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 1, 2007

          > > Never underestimate the stupidity of the average man.
          > > A.
          > >
          > Sometimes I forget that I am a cynic.

          This time, Wil, I don't believe you. Can't recall ever meeting a man
          less cynical than yourself. However, it's all impressions, isn't it,
          especially in cyberspace. Or, as you might delineate, merely a
          suspect sixth sense, in my case. I call it intuition, and believe. A
          good period in which to be a woman. Louise
          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 1, 2007
            Joel Kovel says, "Self-description is a fabulously poor indicator of
            the truth."

          • eupraxis@aol.com
            Message 5 of 12 , Feb 1, 2007
              L,

              Ha ha, maybe you've gotten me there. I aspire to cynicism, anyway.

              Message 6 of 12 , Feb 1, 2007
                Wil,

                I am discovering anew that no mutual comprehension is transpiring.
                Maybe I should start up a group of my own. That way, anyone who is
                irritated by my foibles or their own paranoias in my apparently
                catalytic presence may easily stay away.

                Louise
                ... impatient for the new

                Message 7 of 12 , Feb 1, 2007
                  L,

                  I moderate a group. It doesn't make anyone more comprehensible, though. It just adds to the day's work.

                  I am discovering anew that no mutual comprehension is transpiring.
                  Maybe I should start up a group of my own. That way, anyone who is
                  irritated by my foibles or their own paranoias in my apparently
                  catalytic presence may easily stay away.

                  Louise
                  ... impatient for the new

                  > L,
                  >
                  > Ha ha, maybe you've gotten me there. I aspire to cynicism, anyway.

                • Knott
                  Message 8 of 12 , Feb 4, 2007
                    > I am discovering anew that no mutual comprehension is transpiring.
                    > Maybe I should start up a group of my own. That way, anyone who is
                    > irritated by my foibles or their own paranoias in my apparently
                    > catalytic presence may easily stay away.

                    Isn't this what blogging is all about?

                    Catastophic Sensibilities
                    Message 9 of 12 , Feb 4, 2007

                      > > I am discovering anew that no mutual comprehension is
                      transpiring.
                      > > Maybe I should start up a group of my own. That way, anyone who
                      is
                      > > irritated by my foibles or their own paranoias in my apparently
                      > > catalytic presence may easily stay away.
                      >
                      > Isn't this what blogging is all about?
                      >
                      > Catastophic Sensibilities

                      I suppose that it seems by no means obvious to me why internet
                      communications should be intrinsically different from those made
                      possible by older forms of technology, such as letters, pamphlets,
                      telephone messages. Every particular medium bears its own
                      characteristic limitations and potentials, but the essential fact
                      remains: the quality of what is presented, by a single human author,
                      or by several, in collaborative venture, will either encounter, or
                      fail to encounter, a compatible quality of response in
                      readers/listeners. It is not a matter of competition, in my view,
                      more a question of thirst. Most blogs that are out there would not
                      satisfy my own thirst for new knowledge or a genuine mutual and
                      respectful human interchange, at least I am assuming not, but the
                      great advantage of the internet lies with the opportunity to select
                      as narrowly as possible from a vast range of creative ventures,
                      whether made by individuals or groups. Maybe I state the obvious,
                      or miss your point, I don't know, am struggling to stay awake, so
                      shall bring this latest etheric offering to its close.

                      Keyboard Tapper