Re: My way

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 27, 2007
      Great review, Bill. This evening I plan to watch the Criterion
      Collection's "Andrei Rublev." I did find a review which addressed the
      existential themes of the film. So from your post about a modern
      icon, to a movie about a painter of icons, I go . . . Mary

      http://chookyfuzzbang.blogspot.com/2006/08/andrei-rublev.html