afterthoughts

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2007
      Quite conceivable that general vituperation is equally offensive with
      personal insult, so I acknowledge the hectoring tone of my 'morons'
      header, and postpone till tomorrow any plans for contributing to
      debate. My reluctance to apologise is not attributable to any
      lingering sense of resentment. Even my bad mood has now lifted. It
      is only a sort of bewilderment, at the frequency of provocation.

      Louise