All hail and hearty

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 16, 2007
      Louise, I am most glad you are back!Perhaps "Al" can be less secure in
      his degredations. Me think you owe him one.
      As to the dropped posts, It happens when I push the "send" button. I
      do not think the material gets to Yahoo. Remember the old connundrum of
      one hand clapping? I feel it is truly a philosophical moment when such
      a nihilising event occurs.
      It is akin to the feeling I experienced after I heard a deep
      throated pop while rounding a bend in a wild river. A great
      cottonwood tree careened into the river, would there have been a sound
      were we not there? Bill
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 17, 2007
          Yes Bill, I'm less secure and petulance is indeed back...

          Albert.