cold coiled

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2007
      Ah, the return of Godzilla!It is good to hear some righteous
      existential outrage. Well said Chris and Wil. I do not think either of
      you swore or cursed. It was much better behaved than Saddam's hanging.
      As to the question of a possibly spoilt Louise, If the accuser does
      not consider that a personal attack he had better his writing skills as
      I can assure you Louise is quite formidable at the keyboard.
      Do as Chris suggests ,or contrast Nietzsche with the fascism of
      Saddam. Is fascism an offshoot of existentialism? Do you have to say
      you are sorry, do I?Bill
    • Albert Dolley
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2007
        Ah, but not "formidable" enough to stay ? Afraid of the students ? Give me a break...
        Personal attack... me, never.
        Albert.