The Genetic Warrior.

  • Christopher Wynter
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 1999
      Inside every man, woman and child is a genetic warrior,
      some ancestor who has carried arms for God, King, or country ..

      an ancestor who has been sworn to secrecy and silence
      by the oath to serve ... never to reveal the trauma
      experienced or witnessed

      an ancestor who has been trained and taught to battle
      to fight for physical survival

      an ancestor who has never been allowed to return to peace
      once the battle has been won or lost ... hunted and haunted
      by real and dreamed threats to physical survival

      an ancestor who, in his or her sleeping hours, relives the nightmares,
      projecting images into the ethers for the children sleeping nearby to pick
      up ..

      an ancestor who becomes the father or mother of a child,
      and passes on these memories and repressed dreams
      as surely as eye and hair colour ...

      genetic memories which are awakened by an environmental trigger
      as simple as a television story, a smack from a parent, a toy gun
      or even the battle to survive life itself ...

      Until this genetic warrior, this fighter within
      is allowed to find peace and recognition, acceptance and forgiveness,
      there will be violence,
      there will never be peace in a world
      which is a reflection of our own inner turmoil.

      Most of us, much of the time, are being run by people
      who have been dead a very long time.

      A Survey released today by the Australian Institute of Health and Welfare
      supports the concept of Genetic Trauma being inherited by the children of
      war veterans.

      There were 7000 veterans studied along with their children ...
      and the figures below are compared to the Australian National Averages ...

      Child and teenage suicide ... 3 times higher
      Birth defects in Children ... 47% Higher
      Skin and Prostate Cancer ... 44% Higher.

      These figures do not as yet take into account psycho-emotional
      trauma .. although I feel the inherited nature of this can be read into
      these figures.

      I am at present waiting for a copy of the full report ..
      and I intend to write to the institute with the findings of my own work ...
      because these people have the statistics, but not the reason why.

      I once again raise the question ...

      How much of the behavioural problems we witness in our children
      are the direct inherited effect of war service by their parents ...
      and their grandparents

      Christopher Wynter