all passion spent

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 2, 2007
      my friends, time to go on a journey, away to pastures new. guess i
      will never understand the life of the student. having left behind a
      british university course many moons ago, i now depart, with fond
      remembrance, this quite remarkable variant of the internet - the
      academic list. it is all too tempting, makes too great claim on my
      energies and weakness. saying my goodbyes, enduringly instructed, in
      just how little did i know of the new world that is america.

      louise
      ... happy in her neurons
    • eupraxis@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 2, 2007
        Louise,

        You are not leaving the list, are you?

        Wil

        In a message dated 1/2/07 7:58:25 AM, hecubatoher@... writes:

        > my friends, time to go on a journey, away to pastures new. guess i
        > will never understand the life of the student. having left behind a
        > british university course many moons ago, i now depart, with fond
        > remembrance, this quite remarkable variant of the internet - the
        > academic list. it is all too tempting, makes too great claim on my
        > energies and weakness. saying my goodbyes, enduringly instructed, in
        > just how little did i know of the new world that is america.
        >
        > louise
        > ... happy in her neurons

      • Jeff Cunningham
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 2, 2007
          Goodbye Louise,
          You fought the good fight. You will be missed but
          never forgotten. See you on the other side. Peace be
          with you, Jeff

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 3, 2007
            Yes, she unsubscribed.

            - Susan

            On Jan 2, 2007, at 8:01 AM, eupraxis@... wrote:

            > Louise,
            >
            > You are not leaving the list, are you?
            >
            > Wil
            >
            > In a message dated 1/2/07 7:58:25 AM, hecubatoher@... writes:
            >

            > > my friends, time to go on a journey, away to pastures new. guess i
            > > will never understand the life of the student. having left behind a
            > > british university course many moons ago, i now depart, with fond
            > > remembrance, this quite remarkable variant of the internet - the
            > > academic list. it is all too tempting, makes too great claim on my
            > > energies and weakness. saying my goodbyes, enduringly instructed, in
            > > just how little did i know of the new world that is america.
            > >
            > > louise
            > > ... happy in her neurons

          • Albert
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 4, 2007
              Louise reminds me of a spoilt little brat. Not even her intellect can hide that characteristic.
              This is what happens when too much philosophical reading has left you with your feet off the ground...

              Albert.