On down the road

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 22, 2006
      Mary, Good to hear from you, I began to think the existlist had been
      assailed by the fickle gods of the net. Just about when I begin to
      think I might actually be integrating with the standing system I read
      of the conflict about use of the Koran in swearing in ceremonies. I
      am not against stand up pronouncements of purpose in assumption of
      office, but why is a magic book necessary ? I`ve been sworn in
      several times and think it better to stare the official straight
      through, attempting to scare the bejesus out of him. If he wants a
      warrior or the truth he best brace himself because I plan to provide
      all I can carry. I won`t swear on a magic book except perhaps "Being
      and nothingness" . Here in cow town jesus land it has never been
      offered.
      It is time to load the Hummer with the Christmas booty and head out
      to grandmas house. The old ones are real excited about the visit and
      I begin to view them as our big , old children. They get real
      excited about presents and we have gone to some lengths to get some
      cool stuff. I found grandma a beautiful printed silk schall on St.
      Johns. I think it will knock her sox off. We got the old man a pair
      of Carharts as he had to spend his life in the stupidity of a
      business suit. He was a real producer and I want to see him laid back
      in his overalls.
      I consider gold to always be tasteful so I am going to wear a shit
      pot load of it to their club for dinner. Priscilla says I can`t
      wear my eye patch but a black coral and gold bracelet will have to
      suffice. I am also forbidden to wear my giant gold dollar sign, pure
      bling. I met a SEAL at a shore side bar called Iggies. He was
      planning a way to rip off this Persians concubine. She was real
      stylish but the Farsi boy had two real nasty body guards. That only
      fired the SEAL up more. I had not been around hot, evil lust in a
      long time. Good to know the spirit still lives. Have a fine holiday,
      Mary. Don`t let the "Head on" commercials get too you as they are
      meant to give you a headache so you will take an over the counter
      pain med. That is what happens when you let the pharmaceutical
      companies have too much money. Bill