anxious times

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2006
      Hi, Bill.

      It's always interesting to learn of your adventures and read your
      points of view. If it weren't for my offspring and literary peers, I'd
      have no hope at all. We all aren't so privileged to engage the
      terrifying responsibilities you often illustrate here, but we wear the
      existentialist mantle nonetheless. The more dread and anxiety, the more
      we must decide our own courses of action. We practice and apply with
      the little issues, knowing full well, the big issues will soon stare us
      down.