Decomposition through repetition

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2006
      It is a cultural mirror image from Southern Illinois to the Virgin
      Islands. We will just bounce from the latter to the former. On the
      way we viewed Jane Pauley's program on racism. We probably will not
      mention racism in Southern Ill as we did not in the VI. I don`t
      want to talk about it anymore and only the power cowboys from both
      sides want to howl their mantras once more. With the liberati poised
      to revenge all affronts the block heads bare their backs for the
      flogging.
      I can put down a situation where the reappearance of political
      change fosters societal reversal as that seems on the surface what we
      are experiencing. But then other transactions suggest this is not
      an overall occurrence. Bush and the Saudis are not going to heed the
      will of the people. They will send more troops to Iraq. Their
      justifications are sound from their perspective but that is a
      privileged and exalted viewpoint. The right has announced they care
      little for democracy when they can no longer control it.
      The left is shocked ,shuffling its feet. Oh what to do? They have
      such unabashed gaul on the right. They own the corporations and they
      don`t play fair.
      Where will Bush get this unnumbered mass of troops that will save
      his presidency? Will the left actually accede to a draft?
      The sitting Iowa Governor portrays he was not informed of the
      federal arrest of 1500 packing house workers at Swift. Since he is
      running for president he is hard on the gong, screaming foul.
      Bush wants to stall it out in Iraq until he can hand the dirty
      stick to the dems. With all their courage they might just lick and
      swallow. I am told the state militia accepted the recommissioning of
      a 65 year old officer. That is as thin as the Nazi` in retreat to
      Berlin.
      Soon the young will be tested , perhaps by poverty or perhaps by
      induction. Perhaps we will all just slide through with no more
      bloodletting and fair compensation for all the worked and working.At
      least we are not repeating the past which to me would seem the most
      disastrous deconstruction. Bill