Far away

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15, 2006
      Louise, I am in the virgin islands.Business and pleasure. Life is
      very good here and I feel refreshed . I have listened to Kyvorkian
      and think he approaches being guilty of running a death cult.If one
      cannot get the job of dying done alone I think it unseemly to involve
      others in a conspiracy.Yet again, I do not think it is any governments
      right to tell individuals when they must live. That seems bureaucratic
      arrogance to the greatest end. So Dr. Jack and the bureaucrats should
      butt out of what is a most personal matter.Bill