Re: Death to Darwin

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 11, 2006
      --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "wot53_2000" <wot53_2000@...>
      wrote:

      > What's your problem with Darwin?
      >
      > Not much in you post about Darwin?
      >
      > don't like him because he is from England?
      > or buried in England?
      >
      > I like the ol' chap!
      > The man was a creative mind and a revolutionary.
      >
      > Without him more simple minds who be holding on
      > to the creation of female & male by a diety of some sort.
      >
      > Warren Thompson

      Hi Warren,

      I was under the influence of Nietzsche at the time I wrote that.
      Was reading "Will to Power", which as it happens has been my
      occupation also within the last hour. My idealism about my own
      country does lead me into strong antipathies sometimes, not against
      the man Darwin, in this instance, only the commonplace reductiveness
      fostered by mass propagation of his core ideas. Am also feeling
      strongly sceptical about deities at present, in context of belief
      and preaching, anyways.

      Louise