Re: Into the cave

  • Herman B. Triplegood
    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 10, 2006
      I don't know. Hopefully they are not also dead, like "good old" K and
      N. Polemic can be a good thing. It serves a useful purpose. Sometimes
      one has to overstate their case to rise above the noise and be heard.
      Both K and N were pretty good at that. You take all the time you
      want. I am not in any particular hurry to get anywhere. Destinations
      can be a real drag when compared to the adventure of getting there. I
      wonder if Columbus was disappointed when he realized he wasn't in
      India?

      Hb3g