Politeness

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 8, 2006
      The train is not moving. If anyone has noticed, no-one speaks. Hope
      is to blame. This is a platform announcement. Love and faith have
      been delayed. The past will be resumed as soon as possible. Please
      remember that Christ is the servant in disguise, always on time,
      considerate to perception. The devil, by contrast, wants to make sure
      you are late.

      thankyou
    • eupraxis@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 8, 2006
        Louise

        I must admit to you that your posts sometimes act on me like a Rorschach
        test. I never know if I am interpreting you or me.

        Wil