Interleaves

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2006
      Bill, You Vandal, 'crashing my pome. It's long past my bedtime,
      hamster has retired for night, I ought to follow suit. What is
      meaning, I wonder, more than ever. Less than we are, more than we
      know. Blundering on the beach, ecstatic in the sea's roaring, memory
      rushes homeward. Priest of Apollo, or weeping Briseis. Yet tonight,
      for the first time, Africa envisioned, those great beasts. What are
      these dreams? How do they bear, on insupportable fact. I go to
      sleep. Perchance to wake. Louise