..."THE PURPOSE?"

  • Mario
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2006
      I'm sorry, I've received your "rules and guidelines" and from what I
      gather, this may not be THE proper place for such an exchange. Maybe
      someone may want to redirect me to a more appropriate group OR still
      have a go at my existential question.

      It's your choice, but I would be interested to know how some of you
      have dealt or are dealing with this.