Stock shock

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2006
      I attempted to avoid investing for many years and it was probably for
      the best in that I knew nothing of business and cared even less. If
      there wasn`t enough money I just wouldn`t eat, just drink. It was a
      good life for a young man but kills an old one. The government really
      tools you if you make money and don`t invest some percentage. There
      are agents up the butt to make sure you do , so why fight it, pay
      off. Insurance men, stock brokers, bookies of all sorts. Some of
      those clowns kept files, sold them while they sold themselves. I
      bought, out of boredom but now I find it a grand sport. My aid
      Duchamp gorges forth the bones dejour . We suck out the marrow and
      make new deposits while barking the proper signals. So, up the
      market, no one understands it because it is always changing . You
      can try to play it but it justs morphs away from you when you look
      away. You know you are a goner when you carry a lap top and Kant
      leave home without it.
      So for me the market and related business ventures have taken up a
      great deal of my lifetime. I`ve generally had a good time chasing
      money and see no reason to quit. I like to look at boards of
      directors. Some names are known for integrity and when I find such a
      name on an old company with good numbers, I probably can`t afford
      it. Jesus saves, Moses invests. Bill