Real high pressure

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1 7:53 PM
      For the guys with the gunns in your pocket, hope you make it through
      the night. If I was in the cold, warming on a stew seems better than
      hugging the rabbit. I know about chainsaw camping. This is a little
      early but something of survival to be remembered. It will get colder,
      somewhere. Bill
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2 8:11 AM
        Some of that blew in last night. I have no shame or explanation, but
        the word draft comes to mind. Solutions are drinking, avoiding, further
        editing (my issue this weekend); or as last resort, hauling out the
        frozen carcasses. Merriam-Webster lends meaning when none grasp mine.
        It's similar to having no personality and then creating one, essence.
        There, maybe that last word will legitimize this post, because I'm
        having a helluva time lately finding any interest in old themes &
        topics. Keep making it real, Bill. Provoke and instigate. We don't
        always have to agree with you, but you certainly make us think.