existentialism and debate-2nd round

  • uli@netvision.net.il
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 1999
      it seems that yesterday was "cathartic" for the "second" sex of the list members, including me,
      maybe, to the exasperation of the others. i mostly enjoyed and had a good laugh at Rajib's
      classification but after that i thought seriously about the limits of the of the discussions,
      philosophically speaking and "internetistically" speaking.
      one thing is for sure: if we are talking about the meaning of human life we are bound to talk
      about psychology , at least from time to time. we can not talk abstracts only. this goes back to
      Socrates and Plato. the great philosophers were great psychologists, also; and the
      existentialists are between the greatest.
      respectfully, Delia
      ps. Grethyn, yes it fits. about "the illusionary path of time"
      i still have my reservations.