The ox nods

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 5, 2006
      Louise, Now I have some appreciation of your dircetion. I apologise
      for my tardyness but my comprehension of moral duty is a bit torn.
      Since you have been busy dumping the accusations of rectumhood I have
      been going over your Soren quote and actually got through it. I
      think an anti emetic might allow your adversary to finish all he has
      swallowed. But you wrote so well and connected so many dots for me.
      I must avoid substituting you for Kirkgegaard . Strange how literary
      relationships drift and and immersion in hyperspace only
      depersonalises the transferance to the loss of identity.
      Why did I not see your admiration for " The Dane" might be followed
      by following. Kirkegaar is to louise as the bridge from religion is to
      existentialism. You will need explain how I have misread these
      tealeaves but they seem remedial of the grip that I would release
      only with vingeance. Big things are changing in slow motion and the
      big bovine will have his roar. Yes. Bill
    • Christopher Knoepfle
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 5, 2006
        Now, I'm not going to sit here and let you talk about Susan like that. It's unfair for a moderator who was just doing her part to be put down as someone who swallows and in public view.

        No you are not right about the bovine.

        The bridge from religion to existentialism and vice versa is the Eucharist if you are Catholic, the rest is crap.

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 5, 2006
          What is wrong with you? This list is not about pretending
          familiarity with strangers whose respect you are making little if
          any effort to gain. Nor is it particularly intended for those who
          want to sell their intellectual property. I have no idea how long
          you have been visiting here, to read our messages, but I for one
          don't wish for active exchange with contributors who treat us as if
          we were merely some political bandwagon. As for your puerile
          fantasies, keep them in your own bathroom, would you? Yes, emesis,
          that would be healthy. No need to call it sin, just discharge.

          --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, Christopher Knoepfle

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 5, 2006
            Gallant knight - I have left the field. You may continue to court in your own way the fair and noble Lady Susan. As for what a list can or cannot address, this is the heart of the assinine claim that says a computer representation of a person is in fact a person; in fact it is the only claim. Existential that, you fat ass.

            Also, he who rants through blinders so worn by the assurance of their "due", you have not noticed that I have not mentioned 1) "political party", 2) fantasies more than the one you put forth, or 3) any familiarity so blatantly needed it requires by query a notion of how long I've been a member looking at your posts - was it days that I remained in silence like a Kirkegagaard - or months, or even years. You will never know, nor will you ever know what member I was you loveless eros fan. Indeed you will you not even know that you may be something more but likely much less than this "political bandwagon" you suppress like shame. Final lesson, philologist, Kirkegagaard would have slain you, but the quote was useful though I repeat, you will never win Susan which such lewd reminders as to the distance between the two of you. Write her a letter now. We talked of you, you know, she really thinks about you all the time, and would amenable to flowers and perhaps some chocolats
            if you could arrange a neutral 3rd party agency to deliver them in utmost discretion and with regards to mutual privacy.

            Good Day.