unearthed

    Message 1 of 17 , Nov 4, 2006
      Too many questions. How many communists can you actually name? Is
      Money the top god, or not? What is capitalism? Take your pick.

      Louise
      ... in search of willing elves
    • Christopher Knoepfle
      Message 2 of 17 , Nov 4, 2006
        Money is not top god, it serves an end. Without the end, money has no purpose. Capitalism honors this aspect of money. Communism in theory honors the workers right to demand a fair wage for labor provided. Bridging the best of the two, Jesus was a carpenter who tipped over the money changers table and only once. Man, that was a man with some fiscal sense (teach a man to fish), who then became God if you believe. What is his status if you don't believe? What is capitalism without the purpose of money or communism without the right to earn a fair wage. Here today, and yesterday too, and likely tomorrow as well.

        The Maestro's Astrology - a 238pp demonstration of Plato's framework of divination, complete with a working example.

        Message 3 of 17 , Nov 4, 2006
          This is existlist. We are individuals. Personally, I am sceptic,
          prone to ask questions. You, Christopher, gave impression of
          something to sell. Jesus was not a politician. Louise

          --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, Christopher Knoepfle
          <cknoepfle32@...> wrote:

          > Money is not top god, it serves an end. Without the end, money
          has no purpose. Capitalism honors this aspect of money. Communism
          in theory honors the workers right to demand a fair wage for labor
          provided. Bridging the best of the two, Jesus was a carpenter who
          tipped over the money changers table and only once. Man, that was a
          man with some fiscal sense (teach a man to fish), who then became
          God if you believe. What is his status if you don't believe? What
          is capitalism without the purpose of money or communism without the
          right to earn a fair wage. Here today, and yesterday too, and
          likely tomorrow as well.

          > The Maestro's Astrology - a 238pp demonstration of Plato's
          framework of divination, complete with a working example.

        • Christopher Knoepfle
          Message 4 of 17 , Nov 4, 2006
            The Maestro's Astrology (available at lulu.com)- a 238pp demonstration of Plato's framework of divination, complete with a working example.

            Message 5 of 17 , Nov 4, 2006
              My, what an obliging vendor :-). My allegiances remain fairly
              constant, but I will never deny to the Romans their formidable
              powers of organisation and the efficient harnessing alike of brute
              force and cutting-edge technology. All made possible by a language
              of remarkable versatility and precision. Caveat emptor.

              <cknoepfle32@...> wrote:

              > The Maestro's Astrology (available at lulu.com)- a 238pp
              demonstration of Plato's framework of divination, complete with a
              working example.

            • Christopher Knoepfle
              Message 6 of 17 , Nov 4, 2006
                I am in fact peddling my book. As for Jesus not being a politician, strange comment, as if it covers the cost of living in a world where credence even currency but not legal tender is given to those who aren't selling something - nay, they are instead simply asserting their individuality, which comes cost free, like a student loan that pays itself off and by itself magically as well like Jesus the nonPolitician. I have no use for existential worlds that don't acknowledge the existential fact that people must earn a living unless they don't have to in which case, the critique here is apples to oranges and cheap too on the rich person's part as the poor person probably is suffering from deficiency of the essential vitamins that these fruits could provide. Jesus is the most political religious figure is history. Did not the Church for example dictate the course of kingdoms? Still can and does. In America the religious right speaks of dominion and they mean it -
                political control over social discourse. To encounter them as a Christian is thus to encounter a reason to breath - yeah or nay, because they force that issue. To encounter them as a nonChristian is ironically to face in many cases self reflection despite what the star performer or one who has both freedom and onus to speak for others is saying on TV - he is fact not free to say just anything, because it's the average joe that cannot speak for others in this regard that nonetheless calls religion his existence - day to day, one way or another.

                <cknoepfle32@ ...> wrote:

                > Money is not top god, it serves an end. Without the end, money
                has no purpose. Capitalism honors this aspect of money. Communism
                in theory honors the workers right to demand a fair wage for labor
                provided. Bridging the best of the two, Jesus was a carpenter who
                tipped over the money changers table and only once. Man, that was a
                man with some fiscal sense (teach a man to fish), who then became
                God if you believe. What is his status if you don't believe? What
                is capitalism without the purpose of money or communism without the
                right to earn a fair wage. Here today, and yesterday too, and
                likely tomorrow as well.

                > The Maestro's Astrology - a 238pp demonstration of Plato's
                framework of divination, complete with a working example.

              • Christopher Knoepfle
                Message 7 of 17 , Nov 4, 2006
                  You just had to win didn't you -

                  <cknoepfle32@ ...> wrote:

                  > The Maestro's Astrology (available at lulu.com)- a 238pp
                  demonstration of Plato's framework of divination, complete with a
                  working example.

                • Christopher Knoepfle
                  Message 8 of 17 , Nov 4, 2006
                    But I speak to the Greeks and their sublime delight at exceeding one's expectation's for the sublime until one must sit there and go - that's it; I can't improve that - at best I can build on it (i.e.; the Romans).

                    Message 9 of 17 , Nov 4, 2006
                      You callous twat. When I have calmed down, I shall consider whether
                      to give more of my time to considering your ignorant comments about
                      Christianity.

                      <cknoepfle32@...> wrote:

                      > You just had to win didn't you -
                      >
                      > The Maestro's Astrology (available at lulu.com)- a 238pp
                      demonstration of Plato's framework of divination, complete with a
                      working example.

                    • Christopher Knoepfle
                      Message 10 of 17 , Nov 4, 2006
                        Rest easy great dog of the Apocalypse. There's still time to get a better a job with more interesting discussion participants than myself. As for Christianity, I use it like a hostel, but I do use it.

                        Message 11 of 17 , Nov 4, 2006
                          I'm not a dog, I'm a horse. Pale horse. The fact that you use
                          Christianity is the source of your offensiveness. What I do like
                          about you, however, is your honesty.

                          <cknoepfle32@...> wrote:

                          > Rest easy great dog of the Apocalypse. There's still time to get
                          a better a job with more interesting discussion participants than
                          myself. As for Christianity, I use it like a hostel, but I do use
                          it.

                          > The Maestro's Astrology (available at lulu.com)- a 238pp
                          demonstration of Plato's framework of divination, complete with a
                          working example.

                        • Christopher Knoepfle
                          Message 12 of 17 , Nov 4, 2006

                            Message 13 of 17 , Nov 4, 2006
                              Language, Louise! That's a filthy word and has no place in this
                              discussion.

                              Susan

                              Message 14 of 17 , Nov 4, 2006
                                Susan, I apologise for my breach of the rules. In message 40062 I
                                did acknowledge my fault, and might also point out that Christopher
                                embarked on sexual reference in his message 40044. This is by no
                                means the first time that a newly-contributing member has succeeded
                                in provoking me to ill manners by combining patrician hauteur with
                                explicit reference to loveless forms of eros. It makes me very
                                angry. However, I accept that it does not excuse my lapse. Louise

                                --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, Susan Schnelbach <susan@...> wrote:

                                > Language, Louise! That's a filthy word and has no place in this
                                > discussion.
                                >

                                > Susan
                                >

                                > On Nov 4, 2006, at 11:46 AM, louise wrote:
                                >
                                > > You callous twat. When I have calmed down, I shall consider
                                whether
                                > > to give more of my time to considering your ignorant comments
                                about
                                > > Christianity.
                                > >
                                > > --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, Christopher Knoepfle
                                > > <cknoepfle32@> wrote:
                                > > >
                                > > > You just had to win didn't you -
                                > > >
                                > > > The Maestro's Astrology (available at lulu.com)- a 238pp
                                > > demonstration of Plato's framework of divination, complete with a
                                > > working example.
                              • Chris Macchione
                                Message 15 of 17 , Nov 4, 2006
                                  I in no way want to be confused with this Chris, I'm a
                                  different Chris, and really amazed at how this
                                  discussion spiraled.

                                  A very noble apology Louise, my eyes "exploded" out of
                                  my head when I read your recent reply, you obviously
                                  were quite irate! I would never have thought you were
                                  capable of such language, hmmm, you're still human
                                  after all.

                                  Good to know, extra big hug for you this weekend!

                                  Christopher Macchione

                                  --- louise <hecubatoher@...> wrote:

                                  > Susan, I apologise for my breach of the rules. In
                                  > message 40062 I
                                  > did acknowledge my fault, and might also point out
                                  > that Christopher
                                  > embarked on sexual reference in his message 40044.
                                  > This is by no
                                  > means the first time that a newly-contributing
                                  > member has succeeded
                                  > in provoking me to ill manners by combining
                                  > patrician hauteur with
                                  > explicit reference to loveless forms of eros. It
                                  > makes me very
                                  > angry. However, I accept that it does not excuse my
                                  > lapse. Louise
                                  >
                                  > --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, Susan Schnelbach
                                  > <susan@...> wrote:
                                  > >
                                  > > Language, Louise! That's a filthy word and has no
                                  > place in this
                                  > > discussion.
                                  > >

                                  > > Susan
                                  > >

                                  > > On Nov 4, 2006, at 11:46 AM, louise wrote:
                                  > >
                                  > > > You callous twat. When I have calmed down, I
                                  > shall consider
                                  > whether
                                  > > > to give more of my time to considering your
                                  > ignorant comments
                                  > about
                                  > > > Christianity.
                                  > > >
                                  > > > --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, Christopher
                                  > Knoepfle

                                  > lulu.com)- a 238pp
                                  > > > demonstration of Plato's framework of
                                  > divination, complete with a
                                  > > > working example.

                                  (http://www.yahoo.com/preview)
                                • Christopher Knoepfle
                                  Message 16 of 17 , Nov 5, 2006
                                    Alright, I too would like to distance myself from said Chris. There can be no future without moderation. Did you know my ex-wife's name was Susan? That reconciliation made bitter tears well up in my soulless lid space as a realized what a bunch of pussies you in fact are. To be freshly hewn is one thing. To step away from your own choice words is another as if you had never read Eryxias or your privilaged habit made up for this touching cyber drivel. Now, I'll have you know that Susan (the moderator) and I had a very long private discussion about Louise's terrets and his other friend's needs to cover for this sad sad like I said. But I'm not at liberty to say what was discussed other than it was only to I that she demurred like a purring cat so sensual in her erotic eros reserve as we had never spoke at all it seemed that the reigns of my might steeds went stiff with anticipation. Both of you will be hearing from her soon I'm sure. That's a promise I can make no
                                    exit.

                                    --- louise <hecubatoher@ yahoo.co. uk> wrote:

                                    > Susan, I apologise for my breach of the rules. In
                                    > message 40062 I
                                    > did acknowledge my fault, and might also point out
                                    > that Christopher
                                    > embarked on sexual reference in his message 40044.
                                    > This is by no
                                    > means the first time that a newly-contributing
                                    > member has succeeded
                                    > in provoking me to ill manners by combining
                                    > patrician hauteur with
                                    > explicit reference to loveless forms of eros. It
                                    > makes me very
                                    > angry. However, I accept that it does not excuse my
                                    > lapse. Louise
                                    >
                                    > --- In existlist@yahoogrou ps.com, Susan Schnelbach
                                    > <susan@...> wrote:
                                    > >
                                    > > Language, Louise! That's a filthy word and has no
                                    > place in this
                                    > > discussion.
                                    > >

                                    > > Susan
                                    > >

                                    > > On Nov 4, 2006, at 11:46 AM, louise wrote:
                                    > >
                                    > > > You callous twat. When I have calmed down, I
                                    > shall consider
                                    > whether
                                    > > > to give more of my time to considering your
                                    > ignorant comments
                                    > about
                                    > > > Christianity.
                                    > > >
                                    > > > --- In existlist@yahoogrou ps.com, Christopher
                                    > Knoepfle

                                    > lulu.com)- a 238pp
                                    > > > demonstration of Plato's framework of
                                    > divination, complete with a
                                    > > > working example.

                                    (http://www.yahoo com/preview)

                                  • Susan Schnelbach
                                    Message 17 of 17 , Nov 5, 2006
                                      Another posting like this and you'll be kicked. Foul language and
                                      lying isn't tolerated.