Re: [existlist] Willin

  • eupraxis@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 4, 2006
      Willin'

      Lyrics: Lowell George
      Music: Lowell George

      I been warped by the rain, driven by the snow
      I'm drunk and dirty, don't you know
      And I'm still
      Willin'

      And I was out on the road late at night
      And I seen my pretty Alice in every head light
      Alice
      Dallas Alice

      Chorus
      And I've been from Tuscon to Tucumcari
      Tehachapi to Tonapah
      Driven every kind of rig that's ever been made
      Driven the back roads so I wouldn't get weighed
      And if you give me
      Weed, whites, and wine
      And you show me a sign
      I'll be willin'
      To be movin'

      I've been kicked by the wind, robbed by the sleet
      Had my head stoved in, but I'm still on my feet
      And I'm still
      Willin'

      Now I smuggled some smokes and folks from Mexico
      Baked by the sun, every time I go to Mexico
      And I'm still

      [chorus]

      Wil