Hi!

  • LeventMaz�l�g�ney
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 20, 2001
      Hello friends! I am a new member and I hope we will
      be able to exchange ideas and learn more and more. I
      will write you very soon. Bye.
      Levent

      http://personals.yahoo.com
    • Eduard Alf
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 20, 2001
        hi Levent,

        Welcome to the group. The more the merrier. There is a lot of give and
        take here. If you find something here that you don't agree with, or perhaps
        just for the hell of it, please give a comment. It is all part of the fun.
        The subject here is supposed to be existentialism, but we tend to go off in
        other areas which I suppose one could link to existentialism if necessary.
        The act of posting allows you to refine your view point and this in itself
        is a benefit.