Willin

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 3, 2006
      I think Wil is probably a no miss logician. I no longer can stand the
      pressure of the endless checklists. Certainly phenominology speaks
      about the availability of reliable information. Information glut
      interrupts endless speculation and Wil probably has ascertained an
      answer to such a problem. (I find I am bambarded with directly
      opposite stories.} It seems time to clumbsey along but the vortex of
      confrontation plants it`s little minefield just to tune us up.
      I have spent the day with right leaning people who are perplexed.
      They are bothered when I revel in the demise of big time preachers.
      So you see I still have an emotional life even though much of what is
      going on is disrupting. It is not as bad as a riot but there are
      highly emotional factions who feel threatned . Evangelicals should
      read Nietche and try to pray. Anubody got the lyrics to "Willin". It
      might give us a boost. Bill
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 3, 2006
        Little feet don't do stagnation. Dylan will put forth on dance in a few
        minutes. Mary
      • eupraxis@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 4, 2006
          Willin'

          Lyrics: Lowell George
          Music: Lowell George

          I been warped by the rain, driven by the snow
          I'm drunk and dirty, don't you know
          And I'm still
          Willin'

          And I was out on the road late at night
          And I seen my pretty Alice in every head light
          Alice
          Dallas Alice

          Chorus
          And I've been from Tuscon to Tucumcari
          Tehachapi to Tonapah
          Driven every kind of rig that's ever been made
          Driven the back roads so I wouldn't get weighed
          And if you give me
          Weed, whites, and wine
          And you show me a sign
          I'll be willin'
          To be movin'

          I've been kicked by the wind, robbed by the sleet
          Had my head stoved in, but I'm still on my feet
          And I'm still
          Willin'

          Now I smuggled some smokes and folks from Mexico
          Baked by the sun, every time I go to Mexico
          And I'm still

          [chorus]

          Wil