feelings

    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 2, 2006
      Jay,

      I just read your latest reply to me. You are clearly very sympathetic
      person. I want to attempt answers to your questions, and in general
      to further communication at this list if possible, with you, with
      others. My previous attempts seem to have foundered quite often. So
      it's only emotional thing with me, that the very thought of
      explanation leaves me incredibly tired. So please bear with me, I
      don't know whether I'll try to post more tonight, or whether it might
      take a day or two.

      kind regards,
      Louise