Re: Frustration

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2006
      often i have striven for lucidity, precision, attending to posed
      questions and discerned thread of argument. the proffered narrative
      represents a little change, some kind of gentle, Bohemian, literary
      revenge, for all the hours of incomprehension generated by puzzling
      over (mostly) transatlantic posts sent to existlist, especially the
      densely historical and scientific types. or else im bored, a rare
      experience, allied to frustration. my desire for communication is
      great. desire is never sufficient, clearly, to realise the imagined
      possibility. maybe i just never paid proper heed to what
      kierkegaard was telling me all those years. ~ l.

      --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "darkening th" <darkeningth@...>