Re: Frustration

  • darkening th
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2006
      i say this is very interesting, unexplicable. j.

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2006
        often i have striven for lucidity, precision, attending to posed
        questions and discerned thread of argument. the proffered narrative
        represents a little change, some kind of gentle, Bohemian, literary
        revenge, for all the hours of incomprehension generated by puzzling
        over (mostly) transatlantic posts sent to existlist, especially the
        densely historical and scientific types. or else im bored, a rare
        experience, allied to frustration. my desire for communication is
        great. desire is never sufficient, clearly, to realise the imagined
        possibility. maybe i just never paid proper heed to what
        kierkegaard was telling me all those years. ~ l.

        --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "darkening th" <darkeningth@...>