Frustration

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2006
      conscious streaming into town, bodies around, sheathed in metal, clear
      panes giving on to field and copse, arrival, discharge, feet more
      hurried than most, traversing the bridge, cathedral bells announce the
      while agreement imminent, slightly breathless through the door,
      settled, soon to find immobilised lip, repairs, making arrangements,
      saying goodbye, on to peaceful forage, rubbery smalltalk, legally
      stamped counter exchange, return by communal truce, motorised, usual

      Impenetrable Critic
    • darkening th
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2006
        i say this is very interesting, unexplicable. j.

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 1, 2006
          often i have striven for lucidity, precision, attending to posed
          questions and discerned thread of argument. the proffered narrative
          represents a little change, some kind of gentle, Bohemian, literary
          revenge, for all the hours of incomprehension generated by puzzling
          over (mostly) transatlantic posts sent to existlist, especially the
          densely historical and scientific types. or else im bored, a rare
          experience, allied to frustration. my desire for communication is
          great. desire is never sufficient, clearly, to realise the imagined
          possibility. maybe i just never paid proper heed to what
          kierkegaard was telling me all those years. ~ l.

          --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "darkening th" <darkeningth@...>