Qualifications

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2006
      Aija, I claim expertise in one field only: the art of twenty-first
      century survival. At least I may know for a fact that there is no-one
      on the planet who has battled longer than I have in its service. My
      love is for whatever has filtered through to me of the poetry,
      tragedy, philosophy and plastic artistry of those Hellenes. I have
      tried to explain that I am a student and apprentice. William Blake
      was an enemy of the classics. I don't need to know why. Thirst is
      enough. We find out what we want to know, for as long as we are
      here. Life is consistent, that way. Louise