Re: sept -

  • James Johnson
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 27, 2006
      Mary,

      I have empathy for your child's dry heart separate within
      and detached without. You were lucky or unlucky to learn to excrete
      poison when threatened or fearful in feuds from without. That the
      benefit of being a woman the connection to heart and feeling with the
      challenge in understanding what behind the feelings.

      Jay

      > My childhood taught me to keep my powder dry, but to my detriment,
      an
      > attendant dry heart separated me within and disconnected me without.
      > These are delicate membranes which when breached spread poison.
      Feuds