Re: The search

  • Gretchyn Lenger
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 1999
      Yana,

      How interesting - I just posted a message using this same idea of coming
      full circle, now I read yours. The reason I joined this list in the first
      place is because I think the truly important thing is how each person
      finds meaning for herself and where that journey takes her. I believe now
      the best possible choice for me is to live the ordinary life in an
      extraordinary way - like what you are saying about the simple pleasure of
      rain. Isn't that it? Milking the purest pleasures out of everyday
      existance.