Just try

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2006
      As often happens when posting matter that affronts the established
      order the message was "lost " in cyberspace. This situation repeats
      and repeats beyond any explicable error rate. I will summerise , Tom
      Delay, gerrymandering, money laundering, illegal lobbying activities,
      market manipulation, political extortion, department of the interior
      and indian affairs manipulation, the Texas legislature. Bill Moyers
      did a fine piece exposing massive corruption that touched all these
      areas. Last night Iwatched Larry King kiss ass on Bush1. Those old
      snakes are losing their polish but not that malicious will to power
      that drives them to dynastic excess.
      We are in a sort of economic and political bondage and the knots
      were tied by some of these anacronistic money whores.
      There, I have fought back to the measley limit of my spleen. Now you
      can go back to your bean counting, enjoy. Bill