neverending gobstopper

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 5, 2006
      Yes, I suppose that's a cleaner perspective, that ideas don't have to
      include facts. Interest is similar to following one's bliss, and who
      knows where that will lead? A sweet tooth can land you on Willy
      Wonka's boat tour. Like who knew that Charlie would be so pure of
      heart? Existentialism is nothing, if not adventurous.

      I'm not sure if I am countering or agreeing. It seems to me that
      persuit of absolute understanding and perfect knowledge -- perhaps
      called fact -- is more the culprit to numb, lose feeling, fail to
      act, lose confidence, create a source for blame.

      I find letting go of everything but interest allows more than fact
      and being assured...one can make gleeful mistakes, childish
      exploration, penetrating contradictions, and villiage idiot
      proclamations from a fence-sitting vantage of knott knowing, where
      those who know already seem to have too much reason to stop, and too
      much bottled (and stoppered) possibility.