Re: [existlist] Hi !

  • judy meibach
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 4, 2006
      Dear Chris:

      Thank you for your post - I love Martin Buber - and I have read part of his works, but I need to reopen some of the discussion - and regarding heated debates, I am up to the call - I am on a series of other forums which are for Jewish believers - and everybody thinks they know the answer -

      Is there an answer?

      By the way I like the quote that you gave me

      Judy

      Judy Meibach

      judy_10025@...

    • onur doðanay