Re: [existlist] Oooops

  • Chris Macchione
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 4, 2006
      Unfortunately, history demonstrates that the
      "mainstream" won't wise up until it realizes that the
      button pushing won't deliver the satisfactory shock
      anymore. That could take years.
      We're screwed, the farms are mostly gone, we've become
      mass consumers of disposable products, and we are
      unable to care for ourselves without a large super
      structure. We have allowed ourselves to be
      indoctrinated that "they" will handle everything.
      Without ever wondering who and what is "they." If
      Katrina is a harbinger of things to come, "they" will
      disappear; leaving the masses to fend for themselves.

      Shit.

      http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwme0020000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://imagine-msn.com/themes/vibe/default.aspx?locale=en-us&source=hmtagline

      http://mail.yahoo.com