Re: [existlist] Oooops

  • eupraxis@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 4, 2006
      If the mainstream doesn't wise up, no solution will endure. Fringe or marginal groups, no matter how well-intentioned, cannot do it.

      WS

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 4, 2006
        Unfortunately, history demonstrates that the
        "mainstream" won't wise up until it realizes that the
        button pushing won't deliver the satisfactory shock
        anymore. That could take years.
        We're screwed, the farms are mostly gone, we've become
        mass consumers of disposable products, and we are
        unable to care for ourselves without a large super
        structure. We have allowed ourselves to be
        indoctrinated that "they" will handle everything.
        Without ever wondering who and what is "they." If
        Katrina is a harbinger of things to come, "they" will
        disappear; leaving the masses to fend for themselves.

        Shit.

        http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwme0020000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://imagine-msn.com/themes/vibe/default.aspx?locale=en-us&source=hmtagline

        http://mail.yahoo.com