Oooops

  • Larry Betzel
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 4, 2006
      I guess they forgot acceptance of other beliefs and opinions only applies when we are talking about shades of the left . . .

      How about a new bumper sticker - I Hate Intolerance!
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 4, 2006
        Are you saying that antireligion means Left? Was Nietzsche on the left; or Mencken; or Ingersoll?

        And who ever said anything about hating intolerance? Not me! I am intolerant of crazy people with power and a good many things besides.

        Wil

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 4, 2006
          How do we rid ourselves of the power hungry groups
          that have melded religion and government together?
          (Where all thinking and living is planned for
          you.)Maybe Margaret Atwood's vision of the Future in A
          HANDMAID'S TALE is coming true?
          When do Anarchists come back into the picture?
          Will this bubble finally burst?

          Christmas

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • eupraxis@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 4, 2006
            If the mainstream doesn't wise up, no solution will endure. Fringe or marginal groups, no matter how well-intentioned, cannot do it.

            WS

            --- eupraxis@... wrote:

            > Are you saying that antireligion means Left? Was
            > Nietzsche on the left; or Mencken; or Ingersoll?
            >
            > And who ever said anything about hating
            > intolerance? Not me! I am intolerant of crazy people
            > with power and a good many things besides.
            >
            > Wil

            http://mail.yahoo.com

          • Chris Macchione
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 4, 2006
              Unfortunately, history demonstrates that the
              "mainstream" won't wise up until it realizes that the
              button pushing won't deliver the satisfactory shock
              anymore. That could take years.
              We're screwed, the farms are mostly gone, we've become
              mass consumers of disposable products, and we are
              unable to care for ourselves without a large super
              structure. We have allowed ourselves to be
              indoctrinated that "they" will handle everything.
              Without ever wondering who and what is "they." If
              Katrina is a harbinger of things to come, "they" will
              disappear; leaving the masses to fend for themselves.

              Shit.

              http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwme0020000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://imagine-msn.com/themes/vibe/default.aspx?locale=en-us&source=hmtagline

              http://mail.yahoo.com