Re: blogging for xtian nihilists & terrorists

  • Trinidad Cruz
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2006
      It is a known fact that domesticated animals over time develop smaller
      brains than their wild ancestors. One should actually wonder, (given
      the ordinary differentiation at the cellular level: eukaryotes -
      prokaryotes; symbiant relationships etc.) how what seems to be very
      much shaped like positive communal symbiosis becomes instead a
      de-evolving or obviating principle at the end product output? I
      suggest that de-naturalization is the cause; that is unnatural input
      into the system. Humans, seem to have the capacity for unnatural
      input. The question is how is that positive toward the evolution of
      the species? Is this unnatural mimicking (clearly something that
      differentiates us from the apes) able to produce anything other than
      the consequence of smaller brains? It is presented in us, so we must
      take it for good, but what, when, and where, the good? I believe a
      better understanding of this will become a necessity in this century.

      Whatever is able to observe and be aware of itself to any degree could
      not have known what constituted the wherewithal of such capacities
      prior to their presentation in itself. Our view is an inevitable
      accident.It will only expand naturally.

      tc