Re: Oh trap me

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2006

      > Louise. I have tried to love jesus, I have tried to be seer. In all
      > honesty I ended up here, spinning, spinning endlessly in a pit of
      > common intelligence. As you have surmised I have not the personal
      > inertia to produce a hypermagnetic event so let the proves molder. I
      > would rather converse with you, beyond the frigid shores of
      > numerical subjecture. Bill

      Bill, What may we do but persist? I would aspire to conversation as
      to friendship itself, without, however, an officious striving. Am
      just not apparently possessed of much talent for either. My words
      reveal little more than fatigue, I fear, so they trail off thankfully
      now to silence. Until another time. Louise