Re: A self evident system

    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 30, 2006
      " A completely transcendent god (that is, one you cannot pray to,
      etc., and which is not residing with us in the real cosmos) is just
      irrelevant, much less the rest." Wil

      No, it would not be correct to say that one cannot pray to a
      completely transcendent god, though in the terms of a fairly standard
      Protestant theology, this would be written as 'God', and command the
      definite article. Whether the internet provides a suitable venue for
      such discussion I am unsure. Am still working out the details of my
      own beliefs, in relation to the total experiences of a life lived and
      continuing.

      Louise