Learned to lie

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2006
      Why do campaignes use negative adds? Because they work. Why don`t
      they block the "Head on" commercial? Who are they?
      This is about picking what team wou want to play for. I don`t trust
      those who are volunteering to help me out ,I already have employees
      responible for most of that. I used to do that kind of work but I
      headed for the sounds of conflict.
      Somewhere in that time frame the collision with post modernism
      began and right away most of my friends knew it was obscene. I buy
      oil stocks, its business. If you don`t like what I`m doing , buy me
      out. I`ll quit right away. The cheque better cash or the boys will
      be notified. Nobody want`s to be on the list. We all learned to lie
      and the anti went up in intelligence as it seems to keep us alive. I
      have heard some helpful things today and I will check them out. The
      political adds I don`t get scare me. Whole groups of people I cannot
      even identify, exist out there. They tried to get me to be the
      gatekeeper and I refused. Everyone is insured against near
      everything and the check is in the mail. It`s a cash flow problem
      and we don`t know if to slow up or push on. Why would you tell
      anybody in this climate?Your bitterness bag may resemble a sizable
      black hole but it will make little difference. You will finally get
      to die and then it won`t hurt anymore. Everybody`s got something to
      look forward to.Bill