building

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2006
      To write in a way that does not pull down. Creativity. Original
      composition. It's difficult to do. Probably because I had to kill
      the God was inexplicably part, of consciousness. So possibility
      remains from theoretic viewpoint, to be anonymous or pseudonymous,
      arguing for those Northern European thinkers, mainly Germanic, who
      have influenced me. Or else, if inspiration arrive, whatever. This
      post is apparently empty, only an echo returns, to my own ears. Am
      not sure I believe there's anybody there. When there was, my thought
      proved often offensive. The possessiveness of these sentences
      irritates profoundly, consequence of tangling with legal and communal
      systems, I expect. Anyway, I want to be constructive. There is no
      asylum, it's just all closed, I can only find out if anyone gets any
      drift at all. Non-aggression treaties sought. Yet these are words,
      how do we imagine so much??? To travel north is fraught with peril.
      Today the sword, tomorrow the axe. Fear is to be faced. Maybe peace
      is just as insane as war, after all she has to see reality whilst
      dreaming. Putting your eggs in two baskets is symmetry. Or Zen.