Re:

  • Gretchyn Lenger
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 1999
      Delia,

      Yes, I follow this. Have you ever had the feeling that you knew most
      things early in childhood - maybe some sort of pure wisdom - and since
      then you have had experience after experience only to realize you have
      come full circle back to what you felt was inherently true? I feel this
      somehow fits into the concept you have set forth of perpetual essence
      walking the illusionary path of time.