good question

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2006
      yes, just what did happen to this list??

      "a drowsy numbness pains my sense"

      progress is illusory, true,

      yet familiarity does not inevitably breed contempt.

      without mutual honour, what hope for respect, and without respect,
      what chance of productive forms of offence? for offend each other we
      must, if intimidation and complacency be enemies. it all depends,
      what each is prepared to settle for, and why. stray thoughts, at this
      stage, looking for new beginnings.

      louise