Re: Oh my gawd

  • Trinidad Cruz
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 20, 2006
      Hey Chris,
      It is rumored that Bush and Condi are an item. They like to play
      school a lot. Leona says teacher Condi probably has a little whip.
      Some say Blair joins in when he is in town. Bad little boys. I have
      always thought the whole bunch were all secretly English. Ah, the
      benfits of idle empire.

      Mau Mau to the end
      tc

      --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "Chris" <thedarkbackward@...> wrote:

      > Well...
      >
      > All that peace and prosperity weighs one down - makes you a little
      crazy.
      > Good thing nobody fucks in THIS White House.
      >
      > _____

      On Behalf