Re: and lest we forget . . .

  • Trinidad Cruz
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 19, 2006
      --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, "Mary" <agignesthai@...> wrote:

      ". . . there are many ways to express nihilism, gentle or otherwise,
      through adventure and role playing, when the players are consenting.
      This is essentially theatre, an enactment. We can play rough. I've got
      my Deadwood (2) in hand and look forward to beginning that return.
      Warriors, especially of Chogyam Trungpa's crazy wisdom style, and
      other traditions, allow for fun, the Coyote, etc. Playing wild is in
      the real world is a healthy thing, and I'm making plans. Mary"

      Wilding indeed. Perhaps such a dance of self expression is a renewal?

      tc