"i believe in feelings" I do not. Bill

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 8, 2006
      Enjoy
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 9, 2006

        > Enjoy

        Even more grateful now. A few words may cast a brilliant light.
        Truth is, was so fed up with long-term bullshit and recent slow
        meanderings, I just wanted to say, feelings are beautiful. Did not
        mean that they are to be trusted. My entire adult life has been
        engaged in struggle against such presumption. Thus to struggle is my
        existentialism, though that abstract noun is one I should gladly
        jettison from discussion, if it were possible, i.e, compatible with
        responsible and precise thinking.

        Louise